THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE BEGINS HERE
One of four campuses that make up one of the largest public medical schools in the U.S., the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign has served the area for over 40 years, educating more than 250 students annually, nearly 20 with NIH fellowships, and 45 residents at its 14 hospital affiliates.
- November 20, 2015Kalsotra Named Prestigious CAS Fellow
- November 17, 2015The Affordable Care Act: Job Killer? Financial Protector?
- November 6, 2015Chaney Appointed New Director of Advancement
- November 6, 2015Scientists Uncover Mechanism that Propels Liver Development After Birth
- September 28, 2015Tajkhorshid Goes After Uncharted Territories in the Molecular World
- September 15, 2015Surgical Probe Seeks Out Where Cancer Ends and Healthy Tissue Begins