THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE BEGINS HERE
One of four campuses that make up one of the largest public medical schools in the U.S., the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign has served the area for over 40 years, educating more than 250 students annually, nearly 20 with NIH fellowships, and 45 residents at its 14 hospital affiliates.
- January 26, 2016Exams Stressful? We Know Who Can Lend A Paw.
- February 5, 2016Alumna Lecture: Transgender Medicine with Dr. Jamie Feldman
- January 25, 2016Song Jiang Matches in Urology
- January 11, 2016Shisler Receives $228,000 NIH Grant to Study Skin Virus
- December 17, 2015Study: Emotion Processing in the Brain Changes with Tinnitus Severity
- November 13, 2015Researchers Develop Prosthetic Hand That Allows for Touch Feedback