THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE BEGINS HERE
One of four campuses that make up one of the largest public medical schools in the U.S., the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign has served the area for over 40 years, educating more than 250 students annually, nearly 20 with NIH fellowships, and 45 residents at its 14 hospital affiliates.
- July 28, 2016Parody Video: Is It Too Late Now To Go Study - It's Worth It
- June 13, 2016The O'Morchoe Legacy
- June 13, 2016Unwavering Commitment to the College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- June 17, 2016Run, Walk, or Diet? Insights into Exercise Science
- May 3, 2016Sadowski Studies the Effects of Toxicants on the Brain
- January 11, 2016Shisler Receives $228,000 NIH Grant to Study Skin Virus