University of Illinois College of Medicine
2013 Research Symposium
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Hilton Garden Inn, Champaign, Illinois
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Annual Research Symposium of the College of Medicine is taking place at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel on Wednesday April 24th, 2013. [Download the Announcement]
This one day symposium will highlight the research and scholarly activities of students, residents and faculty of the College of Medicine and all affiliated clinical partners.
Questions or suggestions for the symposium can be directed to Rita Knight in the College of Medicine. We look forward to seeing you on April 24th. Please save this date on your calendars!
The Research Symposium Planning Committee is now accepting applications in four poster and two oral presentation categories. We encourage you to participate in one of these categories this year. Each category will be judged and prizes will be awarded. Please continue to this page to learn more about presentation categories and to submit a presentation.
- Monday, April 8, 2013 - Abstract submission deadline
- Monday, April 15, 2013 - Tuesday, April 16, 2013: Printing submission deadline
- MSP and Medical Students, we can arrange for printing if you email your poster early on to Rita Knight. We recommend submitting no later than April 16 in order to guarantee printing, so turn in your PDF or powerpoint file early.
- Internal Medicine Residents, Family Medicine Residents, General Surgery Residents, and Geriatric Fellows please follow the same instructions. If you have any questions, contact Rita Knight
- Sunday, April 21, 2013 - Registration deadline