Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for CME courses?
- When are activities held?
- Where do I get more information about individual UIC CME activities?
- If I am a faculty member in the UIC College of Medicine, how do I apply to have my activity certified for CME credit?
- What is the deadline for submission of activity proposals?
- When should I expect to receive a certificate or transcript verifying my participation?
You may register by contacting the hosting department listed next to the activity offered. See the activity page .
There are ongoing CME activities such as Grand Rounds held every weekday in almost every department. In addition there are episodic, or one-time conferences, which are held about once a year (see courses).
To get more information, please call the contact person shown on the activity chart at the number listed.
To apply for CME credit, contact the CME office at (217) 383-3211 or via email at email@example.com .
Ideally, at least three months before the first date the activity takes place by the first of the month.
For episodic activities, certificates will be prepared within two weeks from the submission of the attendance list to the CME office following an activity.
CME transcripts are available upon request.