- IM Residency Program
- Applicant Info
- Info for Matched Applicants
- Program Overview
- Program Announcements
- Firm Based Resident Clinics
- Tools & Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Research & Scholarly Activity
- Picture Albums
- PC1 – Gathers and synthesizes essential and accurate information to define each patient’s clinical problem(s).
- PC2 – Develops and achieves comprehensive management plan for each patient.
- PC3 – Manages patients with progressive responsibility and independence.
- PC4 – Skills in performing procedures.
- PC5 – Requests and provides consultative care.
- MK1 – Clinical knowledge
- MK2 – Knowledge of diagnostic testing and procedures.
- SBP1 – Works effectively within an inter professional team (e.g. peers, consultants, nurses, ancillary professionals and other support personnel).
- SBP2 – Recognizes system error and advocates for system improvement.
- BP3 – Identifies forces that impact the cost of health care, and advocates for, and practices cost-effective care.
- SBP4 – Transitions patients effectively within and across health delivery systems.
Practiced-Based Learning and Improvement
- PBLI1 – Monitors practice with a goal for improvement.
- PBLI2 – Learns and improves via performance audit.
- PBLI3 – Learns and improves via feedback.
- PBLI4 – Learns and improves at the point of care.
- PROF1 - Has professional and respectful interactions with patients, caregivers and members of the inter professional team (e.g. peers, consultants, nursing, ancillary professionals and support personnel)
- PROF2 - Responds to each patient’s unique characteristics and needs.
- PROF3 - Responds to each patient’s unique characteristics and needs.
- PROF4 - Exhibits integrity and ethical behavior in professional conduct.
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- ICS1 - Communicates effectively with patients and caregivers.
- ICS2 - Communicates effectively in inter professional teams (e.g. peers, consultants, nursing, ancillary professionals and other support personnel).
- ICS3 - Appropriate utilization and completion of health records.