i>clicker is a response system that enables you to respond to questions posed during class. You may be graded on that feedback and/or your in-class participation.
- Register your i>clicker!
- You are required to purchase an i>clicker remote (through any of the local bookstores) for in-class participation and voting.
- Bring your clicker to class every day.
- How to use your i>clicker
- You must have come to class and voted on at least one question in order to complete this registration properly.
- Pull the plastic tab from the back of your remote before use to activate batteries; remind students to do the same.
- Used clickers need their AAA batteries replaced (all of them).
- Clickers need their batteries changed about 1-2 times per year.
- Do not use Duracell batteries -- they are a bit short for the casing
- Use rechargeable batteries at your own risk -- they may harm the clicker.
- Check out www.iclicker.com for FAQs.