- Faculty Development
- Teaching Skills
- Educational Goals
- Faculty Dev Institute
- Clinical Teaching
- Letters of Reference
- Team Based Learning
- Contact Us
Faculty Development Resources
Announcements and News
- Helpful resources for building your own teaching Portfolio
- CME Faculty Development Series
- Dr. Jennie Hsu-Lumetta is presenting a series of faculty development lectures (click for details), based on the Stanford Clinical Teaching Program for Physician Educators. This is a weekly series of interactive workshops given at the Carle Forum on Wednesday evenings from 5-7 PM. CME credit is provided. For further information, call Kirsten Lawhead in the Clinical Affairs office, (217) 383-4662 or Jennie Hsu-Lumetta, MD (217) 365-6207.
1. Identify the elements of the Stanford Clinical Teaching educational framework.
2. Analyze clinical teaching encounters using the educational framework.
3. Integrate the educational framework in improving clinical teaching encounters.
- Local CME events - see the CME calendar on: