In communities throughout Illinois:
- Establish a presence as a key source of health related information and issues shared in a useful and practical way that is based on the needs of those communities.
- Develop and enhance relationships between the College, the campus and the community.
- Expand involvement of faculty, students, and alumni in the area of public engagement.
- Use College and campus interdisciplinary expertise to help address issues and needs.
- Raise awareness of issues related to medical and other aspects of higher education.
- Enhance the visibility of the College and local awareness of its mission.