- Residency Program
- Applicant Info
- Info for Matched Applicants
- Program Overview
- Firm Based Resident Clinics
- Tools & Resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Research & Scholarly Activity
- Picture Albums
- Baytowne apartments:
- Location: Prospect Avenue, Champaign, 4 miles from Carle Foundation Hospital
- Rent: $800 +
- Facilities: Has central heating, gym, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, pool table, squash court, sand volleyball. No washer dryer. No microwave. Free open parking with covered parking available for extra rent.
- Gentry Square Apartments
- Location: Champaign, 5 miles from Carle Foundation Hospital
- Rent: $700+
- Facilities: Free covered parking, washer/dryer hook-ups, wood-burning fireplace in townhomes, swimming pool, clubhouse with free WiFi, fitness center, lighted tennis court.
- Hessel on the Park Apartments
- Location: Champaign, 3 miles from Carle Foundation Hospital
- Rent: $600+
- Facilities: Free WiFi in apartments, free parking, washer/dryers in townhomes, swimming pool, volleyball, fitness center, picnic area, pet friendly, on bus route.
- Manchester Apartments:
- Location: Thatcham Dr., Carisbrooke Dr., Hampshire Drive, Heathrow Dr.
- Rent: $500+
- Town and Country Apartments:
- Location: Urbana, 1 mile from Carle Foundation Hospital
- Rent: $700 +
- Facilities: Has washer and dryer in apartment complex. Newer apartments have washer dryer in the apartment itself. Has a gym, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool and free open parking
- Waters edge Apartments:
- Location: Prospect avenue, Champaign, 4 miles from Carle Foundation Hospital
- Rent: $700 +
Facilities: Has washer dryer in apartment complex. Has a gym and free open parking
The Internal Medicine Residency Program makes no particular recommendations regarding housing. The IMRP Office provides information to residents as a courtesy service. The IMRP Office neither accepts nor creates any responsibility for the reliability of the information provided or those listing with the office. Contact with persons listed herein will be conducted independently of the University. The IMRP Office will not be involved in any negotiations between you (the leaseholder) and any landlord, property owner, student, prospective student, or realtor before, during, or after any agreement.